Wednesday, September 05, 2007

No Complaints

7 months and still feeling like a million bucks.
After 7 months the pregnant some symptoms I feel are:
1. My body is growing (mixed feelings for sure on this one)
It's all for the good I know. I love feeling her move
around every moment of every day. She kicked Aidan
in the stomach the other day when he was giving
me a hug.
2. My brain has decided to not work as well. I've heard it's
called CRAFT brain (Can't Remember A Freak'in Thing)
3. I'm having a harder time tying up my shoes. My stomach
gets in the way :o)
4. I can't sleep on my stomach anymore :(
5. I finally know how heart burn feels but I found a remedy -
ICE CREAM !!!!!!
Moose tracks has been my #1 go to ice cream
Chocolate ice cream with fudge and peanut butter cups
mmmmmmm!!!
That's about it....all in all I think I've had a pretty easy time so I think she's either going to be a handful during delivery or she's going to be like me growing up. Please pray for us now :o)



I promise I will update a little more often than 6 months later, please accept our appologies. I have 27 actually work days left until I take a year and a bit break from work. October 13 is my official last day of work and the baby isn't due until November 15th, with all that time on my hands I'm sure I'll become a better blogger.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Hello Jeniah & Aidan - sooo you guys are having a girl - trouble, trouble, trouble we will definately pray for you - speaking from experience 2 boys were easier then Kaylee, mind you Taylor is giving us a run for our money - that 13yr old attitude! I just can't believe some of the things he says - I'm sure I heard them about 14 yrs ago from someone else. You are looking wonderful - you have that wonderful pregancy glow. Say hi to your mom & sister for me
Nancy

Lisa said...

Oh Jeneah, you look delightful. How I miss the many times you sat in my office and talked with me. How you kept my bball practices perfectly on time. How you made me laugh (and turned my office upside-down).

How much fun it would be to see you face to face and catch up.

All the best with your new baby. I cannot see you being anything else but a spectacular fun-loving devoted and wise mom (I still remember you vividly with little Gatlin and Tana running into your arms).

with love
Lisa Braun