Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Our newest little peanut

In the middle of October we were wondering and by the end of October we knew.....
Our second little peanut was on it's way.

This pregnancy has been great so far just like my pregnancy with Raeya. It has been a little different, feeling nauseous in the mornings of the first 3 months was a new one but still nothing to complain about. I'm quite a bit more food sensitive, things gross me out easily and have found supper isn't my most favorite meal of the day. I'm also liking salty (chips especially) instead of the sweet ice cream lover like I was with Raeya.

The baby's heart rate started out at 160 bpm, went to 155 bpm and at my ultrasound on January 21 was 148 bpm. The ultrasound was incredible and we were able to see things like the baby's brian. You could clearly see the 2 halves developed and continuing to develop. The spine and ribs continue to fascinate Aidan and I and who can resist loving the little tummy.

They've changed my due date a bit based on measurements of the baby and so we are expecting this little bundle of joy July 2nd ish.

Here are some pictures:
Here he/she is...
we were also able to see the baby swallowing during this ultasound.
The little feet... 
This image probably isn't my favorite mainly because of the Alien look, but still amazing.
I'm in love!!!

These pictures will have to carry us through for the next couple of months but they'll do.

Did I mention that Raeya and the baby will be 19 1/2 months apart. Oh yeah were looking for maximum craziness in this house.

Until next time.........

2 comments:

Janelle said...

yippppppeeeee! :)

Carebear said...

This is a amazing story about your life that you have put together. You have a wonderful family and we can't wait too meet the new one... we are so proud to call you family. Being a Aunt is a gift.. Really miss you all very much and it's so hard being so far from you all... Ashley XX