Sunday, December 16, 2007

Baptism

On December 9th, 2007 Aidan decided to deepen his relationship with God by being baptized. For baptism you generally get up in front of the church and give your life story on how you came into relationship with God and why you have chosen to be baptized. Aidan, not being much of a public speaker, wasn't really up for baptism because of the simple fact that you had to speak in front of a crowd. Jericho Ridge, a church very accomodating for people's comfort levels, sent Pastor Brad and Keith to our house and did Aidan's testimony (life story) on video.

My response in support of Aidan's decision. I think I was crying before I even made it up on stage. I blame it on crazy emotions with having a baby :o)


What a privledge it was to stand by my husbands side with our daughter and support him while he took this next step in deepening his relationship with God.



4 comments:

Leanne Marie said...

Wow, how very sweet and very exciting. I hope every thing is going well for you guys and that you have a great holiday season.

Cyndy said...

That's wonderful, Jeneah. SO exciting! Hope you have a great Christmas with your new baby girl. Thinking of you these days and missing my friend.
Love, Lou

Trev and Rebekah said...

That's very exciting!

Lisa said...

So cool. I am enjoying keeping up with your life...many blessings to you at Christmas with your own little family. Greetings and love coming your way from good old Hepburn,

Lisa (for all the Brauns here)